14K and Shadows
2008.Feb.03, 11:45 PM
14K and Shadows
What the hell happened?
2008.Feb.03, 11:49 PM

yea i saw that too.....

a while back i coulda swore i was told they were allies. hmmmm....
2008.Feb.03, 11:51 PM

Probably 14K making wise cracks about Shadowguard or something.
2008.Feb.04, 12:56 AM

This is not the place for what happened. We don't like to air our dealings and/or problems in the forums. If you want answers I would be more than happy to give any one that asks, well depending on who, what happened. I have already talked to you in game Sloth and we have called a truce with your gang only.

For the record, 14k and Shadows have never been allianced together.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.04, 01:25 AM

ok thanks for setting my bad info straight... :oops:

ok folks you heard the lady. move along, nothing to see here.....
2008.Feb.04, 03:35 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Probably 14K making wise cracks about Shadowguard or something.

Just for the record, not everything that happens with the Shadows has to be about Shadowguard or because of him.

Have a great day Smile

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.04, 04:13 PM

Jolabent Wrote:
TommiTheTaco Wrote:Probably 14K making wise cracks about Shadowguard or something.

Just for the record, not everything that happens with the Shadows has to be about Shadowguard or because of him.

Have a great day Smile

advise ppl do not mess with this lady there is rumors going around that she has beat at least 50men up with her bare hands trust me if you see jola walk away she is a dangerous woman shadowkid thats me haha already knows ive had my ass kicked at least 3 or 4 times by her not very pleasant lmao :x
2008.Feb.04, 04:55 PM

i ain't afeared of no joba
2008.Feb.04, 04:56 PM

afeared?
2008.Feb.04, 05:02 PM

mudpies Wrote:i ain't afeared of no joba

I wouldn't be either, I only equip claws when it comes to certain people........