Duplicates and Moderators
2007.Nov.27, 10:04 PM
Duplicates and Moderators
Let's try to keep duplicate topics and topic hijacking to a minimum. I noticed several "player of the <enter time period here>" topics and polls locked and/or removed lately. While the original topic still is going, its hijacking seems to be the beginning of a players vs. the moderators debate.

Forum mods are just trying to keep things organized and limit the duplicate posts. They aren't being compensated for helping keep things running smoothly. Our forum moderators merely follow guidelines I have asked them to perform on my behalf. If you are upset with how things are handled, please contact me personally in-game.

With that said, even forum moderators make mistakes from time to time. They have my guidelines to follow, but they each interpret how to uphold these guidelines in their own way. Overall I think they do a great job, but there will always be some hiccups along the way.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Nov.27, 10:08 PM

mine wasnt a duplicate, it was simply meant for some laughs. i'm sorry you didnt like the joke Sad

the mods do a good job, and so do the admins. well... i never see err do anything .. LOL. the game is runnin rather smoothly, so i guess he's doin a pretty dam good job at somethin Smile

wubs to all<3<3 <-- hearts
2007.Nov.27, 10:53 PM

Thanks for unlocking the thread Zen. Not sure who locked it but thank you for fixing it. Biggrin Biggrin
2007.Nov.28, 12:41 AM

Scorpious Wrote:Thanks for unlocking the thread Zen. Not sure who locked it but thank you for fixing it. Biggrin Biggrin

Actually I didn't. There were so many topics of the same thing, the person who locked it accidentally got the wrong one and corrected their mistake Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Nov.28, 12:56 AM

Well said Zen. It's very annoying reading pages of the same topic.
2007.Nov.28, 07:28 PM

zenith Wrote:Actually I didn't. There were so many topics of the same thing, the person who locked it accidentally got the wrong one and corrected their mistake Smile

Then I thank the mod for fixing the mistake. Kudos and thanks much. :massivegrin: