10k Giveaway! LvL 20 and Below! Check it Check it!
2008.Feb.06, 10:20 AM
10k Giveaway! LvL 20 and Below! Check it Check it!
Thanks to Number9Guy allowing me to copy and paste. well he didnt allow me but its all good Twisted

So I challenge any players level 20 or less to beat me in combat. If you meet the following criteria I will give out a $10,000 bonus to the first 10 player who can beat me. I'm not as cool as #9Dood, i wont give out credits, only 10k. I'm located in Rural District

Attack Criteria
You must be level 20 or lower.
You can only pick the "leave them" attack option.
You can't have any gang combat bonus.
I must be under "Healthy" Zenith will confirm this! along with my logs.

This offer is only available to the first 10 players who defeat me, and you can only collect your reward once. Rewards will be given once this contest is complete. This giveaway will end 2night @ midnight server time.
2008.Feb.06, 10:28 AM

dnt wry about me being online, just HIT ME HARD!
2008.Feb.06, 04:57 PM

So as in under healthy you mean good or fair, right? You are under healthy after all. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2008.Feb.06, 07:28 PM

F'ing stalemates! Oh well, maybe next time.
2008.Feb.06, 09:44 PM

i attacked like an idiot and only had half my hit points, but you def hit hard bro...~Props~ Evil

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Feb.06, 10:41 PM

heh thanks, i think i just got lucky. but still no winners yet, the last contest i had Dingus was the only person that got me
2008.Feb.07, 09:40 PM

i know i can beat you. if it weren't for those damned cops busting up the fight Evil
2008.Feb.07, 10:39 PM

By "under" Healthy do you mean you need to be at Healthy status? or as asked before, Fair or Good is acceptable?

Or less than that? Your phrasing is poor I'm afraid.
2008.Feb.07, 11:23 PM

delpot Wrote:i know i can beat you. if it weren't for those darn cops busting up the fight Evil
heh i didnt have a gun on me =)

but the contest is over, no1 beat me but better luck next time!
btw i meant @ a healthy status sry for the confussion