c'mon, just 5 more ya pansy!
2007.Nov.12, 06:55 PM
c'mon, just 5 more ya pansy!
so, I've started playing here recently, 4 or 5 days or so, and i've got a question:
gym trains..., I only train on full energy, and full happiness, but I've got a question about personal trainers.
it seems, whether i train solo, hire novice, or an experienced trainer.., the gains seem to be close to identical.., it seems like every time i hire a trainer its like throwing 200 bucks down the tube.
anyone noticed anything like this?
is it always that way?
perhaps a recent bug or something?
i dunno...,
let me know

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth." George F. Burns
2007.Nov.12, 07:38 PM

I suggest saving the cash until you get a better house. Then you will see more of a difference.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Nov.12, 09:12 PM

cant argue with the game creator lol.

yeah most of the people i know on this game dont use trainers.
i only use them on Gymboree days, where there are gym training bonuses.
being a donator is the best way to see a improvement in gym trains IMO.
2007.Nov.12, 09:21 PM

btw i like training with full happiness no matter if the energy is full or not Biggrin

The special training days, donator status and house are the only thing that improve ur training Biggrin
2007.Nov.13, 02:56 AM

so then other than "the zone" trainer on gymboree days what exactly DOES a gym trainer do? woudl be pretty stupid to put something in a game that does absolutely nothing.. it must serve some purpose.. so what is it? lol
2007.Nov.13, 12:02 PM

trainers do give you more return for gym trains. it is noticeable both over the long term and once you get better real estate
2007.Nov.14, 02:54 PM

what type of real estate should you have before you see noticeable differences in gains if you use a trainer or not?
2007.Nov.14, 11:16 PM

I think trainers gives something around up to 10-12% bonus, so until you have the endurance and/or housing to gain at least 10 dev points at a time, I doubt you would see much difference. And don't forget there is more than 1 trainer, the more you pay, the better the % bonus.
2007.Nov.15, 01:42 AM

buuddha Wrote:cant argue with the game creator lol.

yeah most of the people i know on this game dont use trainers.
i only use them on Gymboree days, where there are gym training bonuses.
being a donator is the best way to see a improvement in gym trains IMO.

You forgot endurance... Thats a major help in trains Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl