Ok, explain this please..
2006.Sep.08, 02:46 PM
Ok, explain this please..
I went to attack Alleypirate and give him some more time with that nurse he's been hitting on, when amidst my repetitive clicks I got this message:

Quote:1. You tried to hit AlleyPirate but missed.

Mugging your opponent takes a percentage of the cash they have in their pockets while also netting you some experience.

Hospitalizing your opponent puts them in the hospital for a long time, but you net nothing in experience.

Leaving your opponent in shame gains you the most experience of the three options, yet gain no money and they get out of the hospital faster.

Apparently the wind from my swing killed him, either that or he had a heart attack and died.. Am I really that much of a badass to kill someone when I miss?
2006.Sep.08, 02:51 PM
Re: Ok, explain this please..
LuparKoor Wrote:I went to attack Alleypirate and give him some more time with that nurse he's been hitting on, when amidst my repetitive clicks I got this message:

Quote:1. You tried to hit AlleyPirate but missed.

Mugging your opponent takes a percentage of the cash they have in their pockets while also netting you some experience.

Hospitalizing your opponent puts them in the hospital for a long time, but you net nothing in experience.

Leaving your opponent in shame gains you the most experience of the three options, yet gain no money and they get out of the hospital faster.

Apparently the wind from my swing killed him, either that or he had a heart attack and died.. Am I really that much of a badarse to kill someone when I miss?

Woah. I checked the logs and you are in there, but the combat log where I can read what happened is blank. I've never seen that before. Let me know if it happens again. Out of the over 100K logs for attacks, that's the only one in there with a blank log.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Sep.08, 02:57 PM

The damn thief is cheating! Wink
2006.Sep.08, 03:41 PM

rofl i cant stop laughing lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
2006.Sep.08, 04:08 PM

I'm like a ninja.. not even the man can track my movements
2006.Sep.08, 04:28 PM

rofl.. but u didnt get exp did u??
2006.Sep.08, 06:58 PM

hah, no it was my level 12 self hospitalizing a level 5 that the majority of the game despises..
2006.Sep.08, 09:04 PM

ahhh.. ok