The Thanksgiving Preparation Day Rescue!!!!!!
2007.Nov.08, 02:31 AM
The Thanksgiving Preparation Day Rescue!!!!!!
the results are in!!

Contestant: Busts:
1. Saintt 68
2. Jolabent 66
3. Midnight 54
4. Jinxthelynx 46
5. Dragon 45
6. Behemoth 42
7. Marlo 39
8. hitshot 34
9. BodieBroadus 31
10. Shade 30

first prize will receive:
$100,000 and a sweeeeet tag

second place will receive:
$35,000

third place will receive:
$15,000

and shadowguard gets a knife.

thanks to saintt, jolabent, and midnight for voicing their concern over the results, from the zenith's own words, had it not been for you guys, we would have never known the correct results.

thanks to everyone for playing, and the prizes will be distributed later today at some point whenever i feel like and the players are online and i'm not dead tired.
2007.Nov.08, 02:35 AM

grats to the winners

2 Admin Zenith Admin 19 Tried to bust psyferous out of jail. Bail Bust

lol contest over zenith Razz
2007.Nov.08, 07:05 AM

well done to winners. it was great, everytime i got locked up i was out in seconds. bring on more comps, it saves me a tonne of time Biggrin
2007.Nov.08, 07:41 AM

Congrats on number 1 Saint. Hope you got some sleep last night since you decided to play for like 24 hours straight lol.

I had a blast trying to catch up to everyone after I slept for 7 hours. It is always fun to see how good your jail busting skillz are especially when Zenith decides to fill up the jail house because she wants in on the action lol.

Thank you once again for the contest.
2007.Nov.08, 08:07 AM

congratz guys..

i thought i was gonna win :x Evil
2007.Nov.08, 12:58 PM

Grats everyone. WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was disappointed at first I had very very little time to try this comp and knew I had no chance to win. THen I saw our distinguished host in the can for many many minutes when I logged in. Of course I had to try the bust since it was a PoI chance. DING!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I was not so sad and disappointed anymore. Thanks for the PoI entry Pop. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Of course Lefty can still brag he has a better time but I am happy with my result. HEHE
2007.Nov.08, 01:36 PM

I was ok with the original results to be honest lol
2007.Nov.08, 05:22 PM

i bet u were midnight Razz but hey, u still came in a good placing Biggrin congrats to the winners, and thanks for busting me out of jail so much Biggrin haha
2007.Nov.08, 05:55 PM

Midnight Wrote:I was ok with the original results to be honest lol

aw Midnight, just remember if you stay up all day and night, adopted mom will always come back to haunt you to teach you a lesson about the importance of sleep lol.
2007.Nov.09, 12:30 AM

I thought tags weren't given for comps held by players, only those from admins?

Congrats to the winners, nice results there!