mail and event idea
2007.Nov.06, 06:12 PM
mail and event idea
How hard would it be to incorporate something similar to what most inboxes have ad have a place to check the mails you want to delete or lock the ones you wanna keep? same on events. I keep track of our ocs by the events and if a members is sending stats to me i like to keep them aleast for a week. Im usually not full on mail but clicking on each one kinda sucks especially since i deleted a realy important mail by accident!!!
2007.Nov.06, 06:39 PM

i've done that... its a major pain in the arse!!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Nov.06, 06:45 PM

Good idea on events there. The mail issue has been brought up a few times already so you know. Do not remember what replies are there but maybe one of the posts will answer some questions you may have. Smile Smile
2007.Nov.06, 06:53 PM

It can be done Very easily as far as I know... it always came automatically in the CC Scripts we used in PTR. So I cant see it being that hard to apply it here.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
2007.Nov.06, 07:34 PM

Howlsong Wrote:It can be done Very easily as far as I know... it always came automatically in the CC Scripts we used in PTR. So I cant see it being that hard to apply it here.

CC & PTR? English please Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Nov.06, 08:26 PM

Sorry Zen, B4 i got sucked into playing your Lovely game Smile I used to run a "Paid To Read site" http://www.mystical-dragon.net

I dont anymore I sold it. However the sites come with certain scripts and you can purchase more to update the sites, make them run better and keep the members happy Wink

CC Scripts stand for Cash Crusader Scripts and there's other scripts.. but i cant remember the name rite now Sad

steve says
chesticles?
steve says