Ideas for the game
2007.Nov.22, 04:09 PM

Maybe we could do a "do not make a topic asking for a gang storage/armory" and have a mod pin it?
2007.Nov.22, 05:07 PM

You know that's a really great idea, thanks Smile

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Dec.18, 05:41 PM

Not sure if others are thinking the same but I have an idea for the careers. We know you currently have to be doing a certain career to use the bonuses from that. Why not have it that as long as you have CPs in a career and you leveled to get a bonus you can still use it even if you are taking another career path. I.E.

You run with the medical field for a few levels and you have the heal self and heal gang member skills now. Now you decide you want to be a politician yet you still have 100 CPs in medical (just an example). Why can you not still heal yourself or your gang member? If a doctor decides he wants to leave the medical field and get into politics he still knows his medical skills. Still could perform first aid if necessary.

You have CPs in your athletics field and still want to use them. Why not? Let's say you join the medical field now. You thought your athletic bonuses would keep you alive longer but they didn't. Now you can heal yourself.

Just a thought on this. I think being able to use skills from different career fields you learned would be outstanding. Smile Smile Smile Smile
2007.Dec.19, 07:02 AM

Gang Storage +1

Gang item branding +23839480
2007.Dec.19, 02:35 PM

Scorpious Wrote:Not sure if others are thinking the same but I have an idea for the careers. We know you currently have to be doing a certain career to use the bonuses from that. Why not have it that as long as you have CPs in a career and you leveled to get a bonus you can still use it even if you are taking another career path. I.E.

You run with the medical field for a few levels and you have the heal self and heal gang member skills now. Now you decide you want to be a politician yet you still have 100 CPs in medical (just an example). Why can you not still heal yourself or your gang member? If a doctor decides he wants to leave the medical field and get into politics he still knows his medical skills. Still could perform first aid if necessary.

You have CPs in your athletics field and still want to use them. Why not? Let's say you join the medical field now. You thought your athletic bonuses would keep you alive longer but they didn't. Now you can heal yourself.

Just a thought on this. I think being able to use skills from different career fields you learned would be outstanding. Smile Smile Smile Smile

I agree in real life once u've learned something u dont unlearn it just because ur doing somthing else. if u've had training to be a dr. and u see a car wreck u dont just walk on by because ur a construction worker now.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl