So now that we don't see stats in the 1000's..
2006.Aug.29, 03:14 AM
So now that we don't see stats in the 1000's..
How do we know when we are getting close to being able to use the weapons with requirements? I was aiming at 2500 which is what I think the shot guns minimum was (or was it 3000?) but now I have no clue how much further I have to train..

So what now?
2006.Aug.29, 07:42 AM

The req was 3000 but with the new changes the req will be a certain rating if I understand it correctly. What the rating is I don't know, we will have to figure it out all over again. Smile
2006.Aug.29, 08:43 AM

I'm actually going to make the assumption that it's still 3000 accuracy, and that the changes Zenith made only run the old number through a formula to show the new accuracy number. That's why when you train you still get the same gain amounts that you used to.
2006.Aug.29, 08:55 AM

Yes, your actual stats have not changed at all, they are basically just being displayed diffrently like you said by passing them through a formula.
2006.Aug.29, 01:30 PM

Correct on the assumption the stats go through a formula. Everyone's stats are exactly like they were, but the clean-up of the output on the home page equates them to a rating.

These ratings will make more sense as skills are incorporated, as well as our currently testing combat code on our dev server.

Check the page you get to when trying to equip an item you don't qualify for now. Should tell you the exact amount of development points required.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin