How do you Gym Train?
2007.Nov.01, 02:54 PM
How do you Gym Train?
Ive been waiting till my Energy is 100% full. The 'ubernoob guide' also suggested training on full Energy.

But I was looking through Zenith's past updates and found this (I think it was April):

Happiness has more of an effect on endurance-related bonuses in the gym. Your best trains will be from full happiness. Training everything at once will bring you diminishing returns, so best to remain active and train in smaller chunks than before. (Not often I give hints is it?) Fixed an error in the endurance gym change that had a parenthesis in the incorrect place, which should slightly boost trains in certain situations. Fixed typo in help tutorial.

The ALGoddess herself is telling us to train in smaller chunks...Has anybody tracked what the difference is?
2007.Nov.01, 03:18 PM

i noticed something, but i didnt tracked the benefits

i could have gotten 1 or 2 points extra if i trained only at half energy and full happiness 2 times than in the case i would have trained at full energy and full happiness...but i dont have high endurance or big house
2007.Nov.01, 03:20 PM

If I had to put a number on it, I'd say 5-7%.

It may vary depending on your endurance but it's about the "bonus" I get when training smaller chunks at a time.
2007.Nov.01, 03:36 PM

k ill try thx