Organized Crime info
2006.Aug.28, 05:35 PM
Organized Crime info
Zenith and I have been discussing OCs, and I thought that these generic nuggets will help gangs better understand their OCs. So without further ado... Zenith! *much clapping*

No it doesn't matter who is actually online at the time a crime finishes. I log the activity of a person by what they do during their log-in time. From there I have a formula that dictates whether they were active, and how active they were.
Yes, being in jail or the hospital during the time a crime is committed lowers your chance at success. Someone in Federal Jail makes it worse since well, the feds are onto you (kick em!).
The number of members needed for a crime is the minimum. More active members increase your chances, no matter the crime. If you have more than the minimum, you can benefit.
Crimes are variable, each one has a range, and is not affected by how many active members are in the group.

Side note, no matter how active you are, you can never account for more than 1 member in a gang crime.
2006.Aug.28, 11:36 PM

me like
2006.Sep.07, 06:30 AM

With the changes in OC with getting jail time, can only certain members of the gang caught? I have noticed that members of the gang got busted, but others like myself don't. Is it due to level, activity, or just random members that get busted when they fail?
2006.Sep.07, 08:15 AM

hawk187 Wrote:With the changes in OC with getting jail time, can only certain members of the gang caught? I have noticed that members of the gang got busted, but others like myself don't. Is it due to level, activity, or just random members that get busted when they fail?

Each member has a random chance. Players in jail, hospital, or federal jail do not get considered since they cannot participate.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin