issue with gym training
2007.Oct.25, 01:19 PM
issue with gym training
Umm Im not sure if any one will read this but I have been training my dex in the gyms for about two weeks it doesn't seem to be raising at all as if there is some sort if bug. I don't know I may be having problems but I figure after a couple weeks of training it should of raised some the red looks like it hasn't moved any . so perhaps you may want to see if it is a bug or not.
2007.Oct.25, 01:33 PM

go to Preferences and Change Stat Display Smile
2007.Oct.25, 01:42 PM

thanks but still i don't think its raising. i will wait till i have a full energy and try again
2007.Oct.25, 02:01 PM

The higher your stat rating, the slower that bar seems to move when training unless you increase your endurance and/or happiness.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Oct.25, 02:12 PM

hmm I see and there is nothing wrong after switching to the other view the gym training is working im getting points so im sorry to alarm you all feel free to delete this thread. im off to set and wait for some gang action. thanks for the responses
2007.Oct.25, 02:15 PM

skyler Wrote:hmm I see and there is nothing wrong after switching to the other view the gym training is working im getting points so im sorry to alarm you all feel free to delete this thread. im off to set and wait for some gang action. thanks for the responses

It's actually not a bad question, many people have asked me about it in the past.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed