New Forum Moderator - Ushanewnewba
2007.Oct.23, 02:33 PM
New Forum Moderator - Ushanewnewba
I want to officially welcome Ushanewnewba to our staff as a forum moderator.

Ush has been here for almost a year and has made many friends (and plenty of enemies!). He's always been a willing participant in helping promote and advance our game and community. He's also had his hand at helping others get mad and despise him. Only reason he wasn't added on as a moderator earlier was my aversion to having more than 1 forum moderator in the same gang. Welcome aboard!

As most know by now, being a mod in the forums bestows no additional benefits or access to things in the game that normal players don't have. It means they get to protect our public forums from inappropriate content as well as burdening them with responsibility Twisted

I am sure he'll have some congrats as well as a few "why him of all people" responses, but it comes with the territory.

P.S. Adding Ush to the ranks was a result of a long-time and well respected mod requiring a step back in responsibility... as real-world issues has cost him time to devote to the game.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Oct.23, 02:39 PM

WTG Usha!! Now DONT screw it up!!

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Oct.23, 02:42 PM

Ushariffic!
2007.Oct.23, 02:53 PM

congrats....wifes gonna be pissed Smile

edi: lol
2007.Oct.23, 03:17 PM

As the great Dru stated once before.

Quote:Thanks, ill do my best to help people. So just fire away with any game related questions you might have.

Thank you Zenith for the opportunity, I will do my best to serve the community and the forums. Thank you.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Oct.23, 03:25 PM

W2G Ush!!!!!!! GRATS!!!!!!! Oh wait, why him of all people? UGH!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!! Nah, I will leave the pessimistic whining response for somebody else. Once again, W2G Ush!!!!!!!!!!!! Hard work does pay off. Smile Smile Smile
2007.Oct.23, 10:34 PM
w2g
congrats U
2007.Oct.23, 11:15 PM

all rite! now ya really have to be a good boy.
2007.Oct.24, 01:16 AM

Grats mate Biggrin

Now we are even more people sharing the 73 year old secretary with those "hot" legs and short skirts Wink And I even got you one of those nifty 1x1 feet tables the rest of the gang has in the basement where we do our modifying Biggrin

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Oct.24, 07:11 AM

Druchii Wrote:Grats mate Biggrin

Now we are even more people sharing the 73 year old secretary with those "hot" legs and short skirts Wink And I even got you one of those nifty 1x1 feet tables the rest of the gang has in the basement where we do our modifying Biggrin

You mean we have to SHARE the secretary now? :? lol

Congrats Ush

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin