what determines being "overpowered"
2007.Oct.23, 01:37 AM
what determines being "overpowered"
if you overpower some one ina fight what determines them being overpowered? is it how many lines of combat the battle is finished in, the number of hits you finishe teh fight in, your damage total opposed to their damage total? how much damage you do per hit?

Also do you have higher comabt skills or something when you GET attacked as opposed to when youre the attacker? I ask that because i got attacked by teh same person twice (not in a row but two times total.. different days) both fights ended in me overpowering them so today i decide to attack them just for teh heck of it (it wasnt long after they attacked me so theyre stats couldnt have gone up that signfigantly) and although i won it was a regular win i didnt overpower them.. nf from teh combat lines it looked like we were somewhat equality matched... i did more damage here and there and evaded a bit more than he/she did but i was completely dominating them so much that the fight looked onesided (which is usually the same with most "overpowered" fights as ive been on the recieving end of a few of those from attacking the wrong person lol) so im wondering what in theh fight determines if you overpower them as opposed to just beating them?
2007.Oct.23, 05:32 AM

Overpowered, means you won vs the person that attacked you.

It means he/she ran out of hp before you, simply.
2007.Oct.23, 11:19 AM

if overpowered simply means you beat the person that attacked you then in all my fight logs under my defended attack logs every fight where i was the defender and won would ALL say overpowered but some just simply say win.. so theres gotta be more to overpowering someone that just simply beating them when they attack you
2007.Oct.23, 11:55 AM

actually they all say overpowered, but its to the left of "win" under "attack type"
2007.Oct.23, 12:19 PM

hmm seems youre right... so when youre in the hospital with the "got your butt kicked by xxx" or "bit off more than he could chew with xxx" anyone who attacks you and loses will ALWAYS get that title? they will never just simply get a "lost in combat with xxx"?
2007.Oct.23, 01:59 PM

yup. if you fight someone and lose, the game will make fun of you. its a way of life :/