What does this mean?
2008.Apr.05, 09:26 AM
What does this mean?
Gang Combat Rating - is a replacement of the old gang combat bonus. This number is added to your combat effectiveness when performing an individual player v. player attack. It has no effect on war capability.

Clarification?
2008.Apr.05, 09:46 AM

Gang members get extra boost with PvP but not with wars. Obviouslly the higher this rating the greater the boost given. The more effective in combat you are, the higher chance of winning a battle.
2008.Apr.05, 09:50 AM

I get that, but what does Combat Effectiveness refer to?

Does it add +1 to each and every attack?

Does it add +1 to your overall HP?

Does a player gain +1 to each stat level ?

+1?
2008.Apr.05, 10:00 AM

Good Question.... i have never seen any difference being in any of the gangs i was in.... i think it is a scam :shock:

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Apr.05, 10:45 AM

It's no scam, but I'm not sure to what extent it helps. Good question Marlo, I think there may be only 2 people who can answer that question.
2008.Apr.05, 01:33 PM

Just 1 of the many mysteries, of Awakened Lands.
2008.Apr.05, 09:26 PM

Good question, moving to staff panel, see if we can get more clarification.
2008.Apr.05, 10:01 PM

It means you act a little higher than your level in combat. What that entails is a bunch of stuff except the extra HP.

I know when the higher level players duke it out, a good gang bonus really does help out. Just ask Ush.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Apr.05, 10:46 PM

Indeed it does help.

If you are a gang very interested in gang wars, I would suggest getting your hideout to 2k hp at least, with a few other upgrades, then go all out on GCB.

If you are a gang not really interested in gang wars and just wanna hang out and pvp just to better your characters, then I would suggest only doing GCB.

Worst case scenario even if you have +2GCB you may not be taking people 10 levels higher than you, but rather when you attack those guys that are closer to your power level, you will find yourself spending less on health bars.. It's pretty cheap to get to +3GCB with minimal effort or you and your gangs part.

Hope that helps some of you.
2008.Apr.06, 12:11 AM

Attacking 3 people my level or greater during gang battles only knocked 335 HP off me. Hitting those same 3 players during peacetime has netted me 500 plus damage with one stalemate. Would this be a benifit from GCB, upgrade or both?