2008.Feb.14, 02:34 AM

:shock: *stunned silence*
2008.Feb.14, 03:10 AM

Invasion?!? :shock:

Hide the children and hit the gym!

*runs off to train stats*
2008.Feb.14, 05:23 AM

From Dean Ween, circa 1002:

"The whole idea of brown, Ween being the most brown of all bands… The origins of brown go all the way back to this record store I used to work at in the ‘80s called The Princeton Record exchange. The whole thing was started by the owner of the place, this guy Barry, and it’s become this cult thing now. Even my wife uses the word "brown."

Brown is when something is, like, ass-backwards, but it’s not necessarily always a bad thing. I think brown is like Ween showing up to a festival where every band has their techs and their road managers or something, and we don’t even have any guitar strings.

That’s what makes Ween what it is — a totally brown operation.

And it’s not something you can hide from or pretend you’re not; that makes you even more brown.

Brown is like Led Zeppelin bootlegs. You ever listen to Jimmy Page play guitar live, how sloppy it is in a great way? It’s what makes him a better guitar player than, like, Joe Satriani: one is technically better than the other, but Jimmy Page is just brown — sitting there on heroin, drooling on himself, playing so badly, but not.

It’s the essence of everything that’s right about rock.

Brown is when I’m leaving home on my way to rehearsal and I run out of gas a hundred yards out of my driveway. But it’s not necessarily when something is just fucked up, it’s actually a strength."
2008.Feb.14, 08:36 AM

yeah kinda saw some ween references coming

red rocks this summer
2008.Feb.14, 09:53 AM

Wow, good job on all the WEEN talk.

And I guess, back to the original thread intent, harrasment sux. Is that the verdict?
2008.Feb.14, 10:47 AM

The forecast is not looking good at all!

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Feb.14, 10:58 AM

OH NOES! QQ... Oh, wait, I have an umbrella!

... nevermind. :roll:
2008.Feb.14, 12:12 PM

The flurries have started!

2008.Feb.14, 12:42 PM

chance Wrote:The flurries have started!

Oh, yes! Smile

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Feb.14, 01:56 PM

Seems like it's about to get a little worse out there..