2nd part of the beer contest
2007.Oct.13, 09:40 AM

That happened to me on Free Donator day :cry:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Oct.13, 11:44 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i would just like for it to be announced. the last training day wasnt announced and i missed it completely. i came back and some of my gang members were like i trained a bajillion stats on friday! and im like uhhh thats how many i get in a month, why on earth did u do that? and they were like oh it was 99999x stat gain day

..... owned
You weren't even registered when the last training day contest happened...

You were there for a bonus training friday though, not the same.
2007.Oct.13, 12:05 PM

I still say the weekend is good for a comp. If people have real lives and do not want to stay home and play instead(like me, LOL) I say let the rest of us have a better chance at winning. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can still play and help with the kids on the weekends. HEHE lol lol
2007.Oct.13, 12:48 PM

wasnt a competition, im talking about the bonus stat training day thor. that was sept 7 i think
2007.Oct.13, 03:06 PM

lol what happened to the beer comp question,i think we kinda got off the subject,this is what gets post locked and was talked about before
2007.Oct.13, 06:51 PM

shadowinc Wrote:lol what happened to the beer comp question,i think we kinda got off the subject,this is what gets post locked and was talked about before

My post was alot on topic. I just said I wish it was the weekend. Better chances I say. LOL
2007.Oct.14, 05:03 AM

Yeah, weekends are no good for me either. I work 30+ hours a weekend. Lets pencil in a training bonus day for monday the 15th. If not the 17th's good for me too. You can give my secretary a call to confirm Zenith.
2007.Oct.14, 09:36 AM

I would of thought that a Sunday would have been a good day to hold a contest, for I think that Sunday is the day where most people stay in at home, thus increasing one's chance of being on a computer. Then again, there are users that play Awakened Lands on a portable Internet device, so I can some what understand if weekends are not such a good time.