Drop down function on gang wars
2008.Mar.26, 01:38 PM
Drop down function on gang wars
This is STILL annoying. It goes against the primordial instincts to kill on site, and often is more trouble than it's worth IMO.
2008.Mar.26, 03:39 PM

At least stick the gang you last attacked on top

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Mar.26, 03:54 PM

---OR----

Make the choice of gang 'Attack' button work.

If you are in three wars and you choose to attack gang #2, the Attack button next to their name should Attack their hideout.
2008.Mar.26, 04:21 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:---OR----

If you are in three wars and you choose to attack gang #2, the Attack button next to their name should Attack their hideout.
2008.Mar.26, 05:04 PM

Just go down the list man...They all go away eventually

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Mar.26, 05:09 PM

yea but if the second gang you declared on has someone come online you might be inclined to take them out first, there for you are left with th annoyance of scrolling every time you attack. Having to scroll completely defeats the purpose of multiple attack buttons. I can't imagine it's that hard to change either, similar to the order on the PvP attack as well (leave/gang battle issue).
2008.Mar.26, 05:13 PM

Fractaleyes Wrote:---OR----

YES! This would help with soo much. Thanks for saying what I was trying to say!
2008.Mar.26, 10:21 PM

Leave/Gang Battle scroll problem fixed!!
2008.Mar.26, 11:00 PM

chance Wrote:Just go down the list man...They all go away eventually
lol.... Twisted

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Mar.26, 11:22 PM

Thank you so much Zenith. We appreciate it.