So I want to play AL on a cell phone...
2007.Oct.10, 11:53 PM
So I want to play AL on a cell phone...
what would be my options? I want to be able to play during class and other times.
2007.Oct.11, 12:07 AM

And I thought I was addicted. :shock: Biggrin Biggrin Twisted
2007.Oct.11, 03:22 AM

*starts the stopwatch and waits to see how long it takes someone to post a search for the new player*
2007.Oct.11, 03:24 AM

Like this?:

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...+cellphone
2007.Oct.11, 03:29 AM

wow the community is slipping!! 3 Hours and 31 minutes!
2007.Oct.11, 03:45 AM

Lol..
2007.Oct.11, 05:57 AM

Just as a post in the other above topic points out, you may want to check out the T-Mobile Sidekick iD. There are other versions of it, but I think that the T-Mobile Sidekick iD is the coolest one that you can get your hands on, at the moment. There also may be a T-Mobile Sidekick 4 coming out, but I would not expect that, any time soon. Any way, just as you would want it to do, the T-Mobile Sidekick iD can surf the web within a web-browser, communicate with others over MSN, AIM and YIM, run Java, play games, videos (I think YouTube/video websites support) and stuff like that. Now, I was thinking about getting one of these for my self, but I am pretty much on my computer for too long, any way. Well, good luck to you with which ever choice that you decide to choose.
2007.Oct.11, 04:09 PM

The iPhone is perfect for playing AL on a phone. I do it ALL the time Smile
2007.Oct.11, 04:36 PM

Treo 755p or Centro (sprint) coming out Sunday
2007.Oct.11, 04:45 PM

The I-touch is looking like a promising way to play. Basically a $200 Iphone without the insane wireless plan.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass