New Classes...
2008.Apr.07, 10:05 PM

thats great memphis. THATS GREAT! YOU STUPID LOSERS! HIT A FREE THROW! NO, KYSs!

*ok, i feel better now*

Round 1
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1338 damage.
Round 2
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1373 damage.
Round 4
Conrad hits g2o2d4wp for 1151 damage. g2o2d4wp sulks.
2008.Apr.08, 12:11 AM

Love me some Diner! Killl that bass yo!
2008.Apr.08, 07:27 AM

M.E.M.P.H.I.S.

"this one's for the dog"
MB of tDB
2008.Apr.11, 12:34 PM

Makin
Easy
Money
Pimpin
Hos
In
Style

Wink
2008.Apr.11, 02:39 PM

I say.. No more classes.

The gap between the Old player and the New player will be too wide to even think about catching up. Unless... playing AL 24/7 in 365 days.

Instead of classes, I suggest maybe a special Trainer Day. This day would be randomize of course.

Some example would be

Endurance trainer day.
Intelligent trainer day.

This way, it will benefit ONLY to those player that are active.
2008.Apr.11, 02:59 PM

ZeonOne Wrote:I say.. No more classes.

The gap between the Old player and the New player will be too wide to even think about catching up. Unless... playing AL 24/7 in 365 days.

Instead of classes, I suggest maybe a special Trainer Day. This day would be randomize of course.

Some example would be

Endurance trainer day.
Intelligent trainer day.

Wait, I'm missing your point here.

Are you saying we should all stop playing so newer players have a shot at catching up because it's unfair we started to play this game a year before them??? :shock:
2008.Apr.11, 03:17 PM

What's the point of playing.. when Old player quit.. and no new player to catch up?

Its fun to be the big bullie every day.. but after a while.. something else might caught your attention.. and people will move to the next interesting things.

We need some fresh blood in AL... a New Generation.. of strong player..

AL is about kicking people's ass with a kick of challenges mentality.
2008.Apr.11, 03:21 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:
ZeonOne Wrote:I say.. No more classes.

Some example would be

Endurance trainer day.
Intelligent trainer day.

Wait, I'm missing your point here.

Are you saying we should all stop playing so newer players have a shot at catching up because it's unfair we started to play this game a year before them??? :shock:

were you playing AL on the 14th of February? Zen allowed us to train endurance that day during a contest...and i think he wants more of those days Biggrin

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.11, 03:51 PM

Thanks for pointing it out.

I didn't know Zen had those trainer before? Darn, I missed out... It would be nice to see those trainer again. Wink

IMO, its better than class and you see the result right away.
2008.Apr.11, 03:57 PM

wel, it took a lot of happines for one train and it was only for endurance..

how much happiness?! like 50% of your total happy, but i dont know that for sure; i dont remember that wery well

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio