Anyone else have trouble playing on nextel phone
2007.Sep.17, 08:20 PM
Anyone else have trouble playing on nextel phone
I have kind of an old i710.....I can do crimes but dont seem to be able to do the gym workouts at all

also cant seem to get minopera onto my phone it says error 406 or some junk
2007.Sep.17, 09:10 PM

if it's been 22 months you are eligible to get the lowest price possible on a new phone, get the treo 755p
2007.Sep.18, 10:11 AM

Your phone could possibly have problems showing HTML drop-down menus. Have you tried going on other websites with HTML drop-down menus, on your phone? If you have and it all works fine, then I could be wrong. The only thing that I can think of then is that perhaps Awakened Lands HTML code is written some what differently from the norm. So, if this is the case, then you might want to look in to getting a cheap phone that can has reliable web-browsing. You might also want to read some reviews on teh intrawebz to see what phone is the best solution for you.
2007.Sep.18, 11:15 AM

It is not just your phone, my son had same problem, could do everything but gym training. He swapped out his phone and it now works. It has to do with the type of phone you have.
2007.Sep.18, 12:22 PM

FaceOwner Wrote:if it's been 22 months you are eligible to get the lowest price possible on a new phone, get the treo 755p
Is this for a phone or for the internet?