Yoda's Beer Festival!
2007.Sep.12, 11:47 PM

Lol, I don't know when I've had enough..and I never will have enough..I've still got all day to go, dude. Smile
2007.Sep.12, 11:50 PM

Darn, must have still been buzzed from last time, thrown back in jail after 3 drinks

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.12, 11:52 PM

Same here, just not as long, lol. Next time I'm going to have to wait until I can have enough action points to bust myself out. ^_^
2007.Sep.12, 11:52 PM

okay..just so it's crystal clear...
when you get thrown in jail or sent to the hospital, you have to start over with your BAC? Or does it it just tally up every single beer you have throughout the day regardless of jail or hospital time?
2007.Sep.12, 11:53 PM

From what I read in the 2 or third page of this, I dunno which, I believe you keep your points. ^_^
2007.Sep.12, 11:54 PM

Darn, now I'm going to have to play all night and be dead for my Chemistry lab.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.12, 11:55 PM

Lol, well, I don't think you keep ALL of them, I do believe you lose some of them, lol. I dunno, ask Zen. Smile
2007.Sep.12, 11:56 PM

Your highest BAC is stored. That's how the contest will be ranked. When you get thrown in jail or the hospital you start over or close to almost over. The more minutes that pass, the more sober you get as well.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Sep.12, 11:57 PM

Oh, darn, lol.
2007.Sep.12, 11:57 PM

Good I'm going to bed then Razz