Job Jumping Buffer
2007.Sep.09, 06:08 PM
Job Jumping Buffer
It's an idea that alot of people would not like but about a job hopping buffer? I mean, a 24-48 hour time period after you got fired or quit a job, you would not be able to jump to another one. The pacing of the game is faster now than it ever has been; not that I have observed or would actually know.

A four point per job point (job dependent of course) is WAY over powered with a bonus to attack (correct me if I over generalized this point). That and/or some of the jobs should get a point pick up bonus or tinkered, e.g. the Manufacturing career.

I'd like to hear some opinions on this.

Killer1994 also respond, your grammar/typing makes me feel better about going to school lol (just teasing!)
2007.Sep.09, 06:19 PM

ur rite... it wont be popular. The point is not to penalize members for choosing to train up a new career.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Sep.09, 06:51 PM

Your darn right its not popular, the only way I could get my stats up normal levels was to job jump. If I didn't I'd be doomed.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.09, 07:38 PM

Same here. I need to job jump for a few days or a week to get some more stats built up. Then I can go back to the med field. HEHE I vote no on this bob.