Items Market and Job
2007.Sep.09, 11:03 AM
Items Market and Job
I just started playing a game, and it looks cool. But first thing that confused me is in item market. I see a knife for 499$ and 120$, i guess its the amount of money players are asking for it. When i chose to look at info there standard price (one in shop) and Trade-in value, and i dont understand what is purpose of that, its same for all knife no matter on their price.

2nd think that i doesnt understand is how do i get job? I know that there is desired lvl of stats for each job, but i dont see option for getting job.
2007.Sep.09, 01:23 PM

People can put whatever price they want for an item in the market. Many times people put ridiculous prices and even get them from young players who don't know better. When you go to the stores the items are available at the regular price provided you can get to the stores that carry the items.

As you progress through levels you will have different, better items available to you.

To get a job click on explore on the left and go the the unemployment office to select the job you prefer.

The best thing to do is study this site and ask questions.

p.s. I sent you a gift Good Luck

http://www.bottledbrainsdirect.com/aladdict.htm
2007.Sep.09, 02:42 PM

awww thats so sweet! :wink:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl