RC: thanks peeps for jailbusts
2008.Apr.02, 10:42 PM

Loki Wrote:I try to always thank the buster...

don't thank the unsuccessful attempts though, because they are all losers and failures.

Bahahahaha!
2008.Apr.03, 02:52 AM

I usually try and thank someone, the thanks for trying are good ones too, makes them wnat to bust more. I try to bust people out when I can anytime also. And thanks everyone who busted me out, saves me time.
2008.Apr.03, 10:25 AM

Loki Wrote:I try to always thank the buster...

don't thank the unsuccessful attempts though, because they are all losers and failures.

I am the exact same way. My keystrokes can't be wasted on the weak.
2008.Apr.03, 11:08 AM

Depending on the person that attempts will I send a responce. Most that bust me know I am grateful, to the ones that don't know me as well, I send them a thank you mail. Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2008.Apr.03, 11:19 AM

I always thank the buster, and those that attempt.....if I dont get a ty for a bust, I dont try them again...unless its to pull a "kokozoma" Smile

doh
2008.Apr.03, 01:19 PM

As a jail buster, I always thank each and every person who has used their AP to attempt to bust me out, whether they succeed or not. I am like Pun, if you don't say thank you, I usually don't waste my AP again to help you as I can be using my AP for crimes and making myself money. We all know you can't get rich on busting lol.

I think the common courtesy goes a long way.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Apr.03, 01:23 PM

I also always try to send a thanks message to every1, successful or not but when im on my cell, sending 13 times a thanks can become a PITA so dont take it personal if you dont hear from me, I might just be waiting to get home to send the message.
2008.Apr.03, 02:01 PM

I always say thanks for busts and attempts, you have to keep your AL karma good. Sometimes i'll throw in a couple hundred bucks for a successful bust to encourage people to bust me.

1.) You hit for 1407 points of damage. xxxxxxx resists 16 for a total of 1391 damage.
2008.Apr.03, 02:24 PM

I try to always say thanks, even if it was just an attempt. I throw in cash randomly, usually I try to get it somewhere around the amount they might have gotten for a crime of the same AP value if they had succeeded (sorry for all the higher levels than me, I dont know how much AP it is for you to bust).
2008.Apr.03, 02:41 PM

zingersmack Wrote:(sorry for all the higher levels than me, I dont know how much AP it is for you to bust).

50k per attempt! hehe lol

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin