Humanity idea
2007.Sep.10, 12:24 AM

That's not an advantage, it's a very lucky and good gift, that lasted 24 hours only and most players surely didn't stay up that long. Smile

We're already going against nature by making humans heal their wounds faster than cyborgs(broken legs = 6 weeks for a human = 6 hours to fix on a borg Smile ), Let's not give you more abilities that humans shouldn't normally be able to master more than the borgs. :wink:
2007.Sep.10, 01:05 AM

exuse me. I agree with you, but then the next time you break your leg or get your neck snapped by my lightsaber then you should have to pay the money to get a new cyborg piece/leg or whatever.

there is no lifetime warranty on those cyborg implants, sorry.
2007.Sep.10, 01:29 AM

lol Thor, you always make it sound like you were assimilated. They dragged you into the chop shop kicking and screaming and slapped 1 million AL $$ on you against your will.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Sep.10, 01:38 AM

Give me a repair possibility with decent price and I will sure jump on it. Smile

It was my choice of going cyborg but like I said many times in the past, I'm just tired of hearing people bashing us and saying we have the world of advantages over the human players and trying to find more advantages to give to humans.

I'm not totally against the idea in this thread but I think we, poor machines, should have something to compensate in exchange.

We are borgs, resistance is futile... No its not!! Who the **** said that??
2007.Sep.10, 01:40 AM

I was just messing with you.

I don't think cyborgs have an advantage, other than the small advantage that they paid for.

I think it's fine the way it is now. :wink: