gang crimes
2007.Sep.08, 06:33 PM

if you are having trouble with gang activity try the 3 man one...we had one gang complete it with one person online...hehe

doh
2007.Sep.08, 06:37 PM

gtoofs Wrote:if you are having trouble with gang activity try the 3 man one...we had one gang complete it with one person online...hehe

is that possible :shock: i've been tryin this for 4 days and stil no cash
2007.Sep.09, 04:12 AM

If you want to suceed in crimes kick out the members that are inactive for more than 2 days. My gang rarely fails at crimes doing this!
2007.Sep.09, 06:03 AM

SulphurLizard Wrote:If you want to suceed in crimes kick out the members that are inactive for more than 2 days. My gang rarely fails at crimes doing this!

our pres require notification of abscences....then they kick the member and do the appropriate crime, when the player comes back, they are let back in....its up to the pres and vp to orchestrate this.....def a good technique if you have good leadership..as said above

doh
2007.Sep.09, 07:26 AM

alinutza Wrote:
gtoofs Wrote:if you are having trouble with gang activity try the 3 man one...we had one gang complete it with one person online...hehe

is that possible :shock: i've been tryin this for 4 days and stil no cash

Yes, true story. I tried it just for the fun of it when I was first given Pres of a smaller gang. I set a 3 man crime, and the only other members in the gang at that time were inactives, or on their way to becoming inactive (I was the only one online at all during the oc). I watched the clock near the end waiting to find myself in the hosp or jail, but shock, lol, it succeeded.
2007.Sep.09, 07:32 AM

lol..well i have an eye on the clock now..30 mins till its end
2007.Sep.09, 07:57 PM

I have succeeded at the 3 person OCs with myself online only for those 24 hours (was online maybe 16 to 18 hours, LOL) one time and two of us only online another time. However, we seem to be crashing alot now. LOL