Weapons part2
2007.Sep.07, 02:20 PM
Weapons part2
Im pretty new, so please forgive me... I did try using the search function, but the closest i found was http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...7&start=0, and the question wasnt really answered...

Accuracy for guns
Strength for melee

Does this mean Accuracy also increases damage dealt by guns - or just plain how accurate it is? like how Strength increases damage dealt by dagger/katana/etc?

Or is the only way to increase damage done by guns (say 50 a hit up to 100 a hit) by getting a better gun?

Thank you for any help ^^

P.S. are there any charts or lists on available weapons and their power?
2007.Sep.07, 03:19 PM

Attribute Information
Accuracy

Accuracy measures your hand-eye coordination and precision. It is useful for ranged weapons and crimes involving precise movements. Without a decent accuracy, most ranged weapon damage capabilities are limited.
2007.Sep.07, 03:22 PM

Strength

Strength is a measure of how much weight you can carry, and how well you can manuever under load. Many armors and some weapons require minimum amounts of strength to weild effectively. Melee weapons also utilize strength heavily. Strength also determines the maximum amount of weight a player can carry on their person without reducing maneuverability.
2007.Sep.07, 03:23 PM

Dexterity

Dexterity is the measure of how nimble and agile you are. Dexterity helps players avoid being hit in combat as well as helping to land a blow. It is also useful in most crimes involving stealth, quick movement, and/or balance.
2007.Sep.07, 03:25 PM

http://www.bottledbrainsdirect.com/weapons.htm

i guess that weapons have a power level that is limited by your stats..dont know many things that can help you but i hope that info will clear up something
2007.Sep.07, 03:25 PM

Thanks for not answering. again. http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...7&start=0,
2007.Sep.07, 05:51 PM

nice attitude.

alinutza Wrote:Without a decent accuracy, most ranged weapon damage capabilities are limited.
2007.Sep.07, 06:19 PM

Well common sense ( since you have none ) tells me if your more accurate, (hitting almost every time) , you would do more damage if your less accurate , (not hitting the broad side of a barn from the inside).

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.07, 06:36 PM

Dartanon Wrote:Thanks for not answering. again.

you're welcome

i havent read anything about a weapon's power level on this game forum(i probably missed it)( but i did in other game) and i am sure if anyone would have know something he/she would have posted here, as long as high level players who have more experience than me usually post useful info to help low level players

and if in that topic you found, no one else have posted for some time, that should make u think, right?

and why do u need to know this so quickly?time solves almost any problems(and also refreshes the hideout for my next war)