How to recover AL password?
2007.Sep.06, 04:06 AM
How to recover AL password?
Hai...is anybody here can help my friend to recover his AL password? How do we recover lost password?
2007.Sep.06, 07:46 AM

I think only Zen can help your friend, I guess he would have to prove it's his account, which shouldn't be too hard if he has an account on the forum .
2007.Sep.06, 09:34 AM

I have a wooden bunkbed and have wrote my AL name and password on one of the unseen bits of the planks... I will never forget mine. Hope we don't get a new bed soon though or I'll have to scrub it off if we sell it to some unfortunate people. hehe.
2007.Sep.06, 09:40 AM

My high school computer teacher came up with a brilliant way to remember your password. Say your a metalhead, but your a closet Barry Manalow fan, pick one of your favorite songs no one knows you like, take the last letters from each word of the chorus and you have a password that makes no sense at all and one that no one can guess. Works for me nigh on 6 years.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Sep.06, 11:47 AM

Canosoup Wrote:My high school computer teacher came up with a brilliant way to remember your password. Say your a metalhead, but your a closet Barry Manalow fan, pick one of your favorite songs no one knows you like, take the last letters from each word of the chorus and you have a password that makes no sense at all and one that no one can guess. Works for me nigh on 6 years.

hmmmm maybe for a credit card acct or someting but all that trouble to make an AL password? aty least you would never forget it though
2007.Sep.06, 12:31 PM

Well, he don't register for the forum. Otherwise he will post this himself. Hurm maybe zen can send his password to his registered email. I try to contact zen.
2007.Sep.06, 04:27 PM

every player is registered to the forum automatically I thought.
2007.Sep.06, 10:00 PM

Fixed. Moving topic.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed