?DEBIT CARD?
2007.Sep.04, 08:12 PM
?DEBIT CARD?
idea to make things easier.....i hate it when i go to the travel agency, go to school, go to gamble, or go to buy a house or whatever and i dont have any money in my pocket so i have to go to the bank and click some buttons and wait for my slow net connection to load the pages again . wouldnt it be easy to make it so all you have to do it click on the buy button and it would be automatically deducted from your bank acc? just an idea....not a very big deal in the game but it would save millions millions of button clicks! think what those spare button clicks could do!

-=BuuDDha=-
2007.Sep.04, 08:35 PM

but... there'd be no pocket money left to mug

:cry:
2007.Sep.04, 08:53 PM

Mug them of their debit card. LOL That's what the 3 person OC does. HEHE
2007.Sep.04, 09:10 PM
Re: ?DEBIT CARD?
buuddha Wrote:idea to make things easier..... or go to buy a house or whatever -=BuuDDha=-

If you go to buy a house if you have money in hand, your not getting it. It has to be in your bank. But same difference I guess.
2007.Sep.04, 09:13 PM
Re: ?DEBIT CARD?
valleroy86 Wrote:
buuddha Wrote:idea to make things easier..... or go to buy a house or whatever -=BuuDDha=-

If you go to buy a house if you have money in hand, your not getting it. It has to be in your bank. But same difference I guess.

just had to correct me lol....yeah i guess there would be no money left to mug.....hmmmmmm oh well i guess i will just click the damn button lol

-=BuuDDha=-
2007.Sep.05, 01:32 AM

dont you just love it when week old players want to change the game :roll:

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Sep.05, 03:09 AM

andyscho Wrote:dont you just love it when week old players want to change the game :roll:

hmm wasnt much of a change in the game just somethin i noticed so i figured other people didnt enjoy the trouble either...and it was merely a suggestion. your making it seem like im making some huge complaint about the game...
2007.Sep.05, 05:45 AM

no he's not.
2007.Sep.05, 03:49 PM

But most importantly of all, this idea saves precious bandwidth and could quite possibly lead to a more "responsive" web-server, allowing a more tranquil gaming experience.

Smile
2007.Sep.05, 03:54 PM

If too many clicks get you down try this.

[Image: 41Z1YX7NC9L._BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-5..._SH20_.jpg]