shadowdoc=coolest person alive
2007.Sep.05, 09:34 AM

I won't be winning if it comes down to hand outs, I'm a bit of a selfish bugger and it's hard when you have to save. Twisted
2007.Sep.05, 10:08 AM

Some ppl r just happy to help and dont care about popularity. Then there thor he luv's to be loved Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Sep.05, 10:48 AM

Howlsong Wrote:Some ppl r just happy to help and dont care about popularity. Then there thor he luv's to be loved Wink
I was always told that love was the most powerful thing in this world!

Plus, it's so beautiful, how could any1 refuse it!?!?
2007.Sep.05, 03:44 PM

If Shadowdoc is so nice why didn't he welcome me back, I see a hosping in the making. :wink:
2007.Sep.05, 11:24 PM

ALLLLLL BY MYYYYSEEEEEEEELF, Just wanna be, ALLLLL BY MYSEEEEEEEEEELF!!!!!!

^^ I'm happy to answer any questions and help those who need it, but if I woulda send money at every begging mail, then I would need to send out begging mails myself to get enough cash for stims.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Sep.06, 12:11 AM

Druchii Wrote:ALLLLLL BY MYYYYSEEEEEEEELF, Just wanna be, ALLLLL BY MYSEEEEEEEEEELF!!!!!!

^^ I'm happy to answer any questions and help those who need it, but if I woulda send money at every begging mail, then I would need to send out begging mails myself to get enough cash for stims.
You should definitely post in Jason's poll. lol
2007.Sep.06, 05:15 AM

well unlike my lunatic ref... i dont believe in handing out money to beggers...sometimes however i am prone to Gifting n00bs tho...Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Sep.07, 06:12 AM

I like giving and loaning money to people, gives me a warm and fuzzy Biggrin

doh
2007.Sep.07, 09:10 AM

Well for me Sauron is 1 of the top guys for helping ppl
he helped me loads wen i 1st started
i caused trouble and he set me on the straight and narrow road
to success Biggrin
2007.Sep.07, 11:53 AM

Yep hes a good chap, there are alot out there that are willing to help, some you dont even have to ask, they find you first Smile

doh