Awakend Lands
2006.Jun.08, 12:07 PM
Awakend Lands
Hi, I am new to this game but i play other online games, i also donate to other games. My first impression is very good, i may donate but will keep playing for a few days first. The first thing i have noticed is how hard the easiest crimes are, i have a less then 25% success rate. But apart from that i like what i see. Keep up the good work and thanks for the game.
2006.Jun.08, 12:48 PM

Welcome to the game! I'm glad you like is so far. We've been adding and adjusting things for crimes, combat, and other tasks to keep them balanced. We want to try and keep things a bit challenging.

As for your first few crimes, the success rate and jail prevention rate is highly dependent on your happiness level and statistics. A 25% success rate seems a bit low, I'm thinking you are either low on happiness, or just been the victim of bad luck. Not to give away any game secrets, but you should see your success rate climb a bit with more attempts, as long as you try the 1-point crimes!. Smile

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Jun.08, 03:10 PM

Seriously, did crimes get harder? I am doing the Monorail crime which I usually have no problem with. The last 3 times I have tried it I have been thrown in jail.
2006.Jun.08, 03:48 PM

The Monorail crime hasn't changed in over a week. I'm thinking either you were lucky to begin with, or you had bad luck the last three times.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Jun.28, 04:29 PM

lol, this game is gd and i agree that the crimes are hard, but thats the way it is and you have to face it, besides once you have done the 1 point crime alot of time you wont have trouble with it again, cause my ones are mostly successful so i don mind, lol This game is kul, better than my other ones

lol
2012.May.01, 11:08 AM
RE: Awakend Lands
Those were the days

2012.May.01, 11:21 AM
seems like a lot of work went into this game.

Wu tang
2012.May.01, 11:24 AM
(2012.May.01 11:21 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  seems like a lot of work went into this game.

Yep lol zen even used to welcome people

2012.May.01, 12:10 PM
(2012.May.01 11:24 AM)deathishere Wrote:  
(2012.May.01 11:21 AM)HeadBustin Wrote:  seems like a lot of work went into this game.

Yep lol zen even used to welcome people

[Image: 300px-Opening_crawl.jpg]

He is back....
2012.May.01, 12:10 PM
RE:
(2006.Jun.08 12:48 PM)zenith Wrote:  As for your first few crimes, the success rate and jail prevention rate is highly dependent on your happiness level and statistics.

happiness effects crime success, learned something new.

Wu tang