Responce to gang point change Idea.
2007.Aug.31, 11:24 AM
Responce to gang point change Idea.
I think the gang point system works well. I would like to see more actions the gangs can take. Things members do on their own should have effects on the gang. Cars that are stolen could be sold off or used in actions or crimes for the gang. Gangs could go into long term operations, illegal gambling/ numbers, prostitution, protection, Union fraud, some real RECO crimes. Crimes like this would have a regular, or weekly pay off. I would also like to see some help in gang family options on the gang page. For example a family president can declare war on a gang/family, and all gangs in his or her Family get an invite to join in the war at that moment. (Any gang member online from any gang in that family can accept.)

I know there are other great ideas out there on this topic. Please post them here.
2007.Aug.31, 12:00 PM

It all sounds good to me Smile
Although if all of those ideas were added in to the game. . . would it not begin to make it too complicated? I dont mean for me. . . but I have joined some games before where they are really advanced and it can put of the newbie!
2007.Aug.31, 04:56 PM

yeah i played a couple of realy advanced games but if u are in a gang and u do a crime 10% of that should go to da gangs bank
2007.Aug.31, 05:31 PM

killer1994 Wrote:yeah i played a couple of realy advanced games but if u are in a gang and u do a crime 10% of that should go to da gangs bank

Well, some gangs require donations so you would have to eliminate that otherwise the gangs would be double dipping on their members. I think it would not be a good idea because some people may just not do crimes and claim they did for payouts. If you implemented that you would have to have a LONGGGGGGGG summary list for the day of who did crimes and what went toward the gang. 10 spots on your gang page would not be enough. Also, I do busts alot as do some others. Not much cash would be going into the bank then. LOL My new members donate far more than 10% I think. :-)
2007.Sep.02, 11:21 PM

having an adjustable rate in the gang management page would allow you to set whatever you wanted to.