Gang vaults (another idea)
2007.Aug.31, 06:58 AM
Gang vaults (another idea)
Players should be able to deposit money in a gang they're not in. At least that would be handy if you're in a family of gangs...
2007.Aug.31, 08:51 AM

Yeh but the idea of familys hasnt even really been established properly in this game yet!
Maybe if they made it so your gang can actually have an alliances page were you can see allys and you can quickly view to see if they are in war or anything at the minute!
But untill they actually have some sort of proper ally system then I cant see them using your idea untill the ally thing is fully established!

Please tell me somebody understands what i mean? And please dont start slagging or something, if you have nothing useful to say then say nothing at all Smile
2007.Aug.31, 02:24 PM

I understand you Smyth and I agree. Let's see if something about families/allies gets done before trying to make it better. Twisted
2007.Aug.31, 03:06 PM
Re: Gang vaults (another idea)
SulphurLizard Wrote:Players should be able to deposit money in a gang they're not in. At least that would be handy if you're in a family of gangs...

If you really want to do that. Send it to an online player and have him deposit it. And if you don't trust that he did, have some guys back it up.
2007.Sep.01, 10:44 AM
Re: Gang vaults (another idea)
valleroy86 Wrote:
SulphurLizard Wrote:Players should be able to deposit money in a gang they're not in. At least that would be handy if you're in a family of gangs...

If you really want to do that. Send it to an online player and have him deposit it. And if you don't trust that he did, have some guys back it up.

That's what I actually do! And then I came up with this! :wink: