Manufacturing Career
2007.Aug.29, 11:46 PM
Manufacturing Career
Hmmm, one of my gang members got level 3 manufacturing tonight and still no special ability. Level 4 is 1910 credit points. Is there any special ability?
2007.Aug.30, 01:38 AM

If there wasn't any mystery to this game it would be Fu'ing lame. Wait and find like the rest of us.
2007.Aug.30, 01:53 AM

dayute Wrote:If there wasn't any mystery to this game it would be Fu'ing lame. Wait and find like the rest of us.

Sad to say, but I have to agree. And I'm sure there's a special ability. Maybe it will be really good since you've had to wait so long. Try to look at it from a positive point of view.
2007.Aug.30, 02:18 AM

dayute Wrote:If there wasn't any mystery to this game it would be Fu'ing lame. Wait and find like the rest of us.

Please forgive me for asking this I didn't mean to upset you any..
2007.Aug.30, 02:31 AM

Jolabent Wrote:

Please forgive me for asking this I didn't mean to upset you any..

Any your question was valid. There is topics about other carrers, why not this one. dayute might be alittle tired and cranky, please forgive him. Don't take it the wrong way, if you have a question, please ask. There's most likely not going to be a true answer for this for quite some time. As people are barelly hitting lvl 3 in their career. Patience is a virtue. Biggrin
2007.Aug.30, 07:41 AM

Yea im pimping athletics b/c not too many people are doing that from what I hear. I hit level 2 and little to no change, I expect levl 3 to be like that as well...but what I want is some kind of ability that RL athletes have; I.E get out of jail free card =P
2007.Aug.30, 08:32 AM

KcCashBrigade Wrote:Yea im pimping athletics b/c not too many people are doing that from what I hear. I hit level 2 and little to no change, I expect levl 3 to be like that as well...but what I want is some kind of ability that RL athletes have; I.E get out of jail free card =P

yeah, but what you'll probably get is the ability to be convicted of participating in dog fights.
2007.Aug.30, 08:44 AM

or make a ton of money funding the betting for dogfighting? Either way i'm cool w/ it!
2007.Aug.30, 10:42 AM

Kitsumi Wrote:
KcCashBrigade Wrote:Yea im pimping athletics b/c not too many people are doing that from what I hear. I hit level 2 and little to no change, I expect levl 3 to be like that as well...but what I want is some kind of ability that RL athletes have; I.E get out of jail free card =P

yeah, but what you'll probably get is the ability to be convicted of participating in dog fights.

Haha nice.
2007.Aug.30, 02:38 PM

Quote:Manufacturing
Manufacturing is the quickest way to gain experience in the workforce as well as one of the best paying. It also provides access to raw materials for other crimes. This is the only career that doesn't have it's special ability implemented yet. This will pertain to revamped gang crimes.

I didn't see anything in the newspaper about that job having his new abilities coded yet. Smile