Gym page change
2007.Aug.28, 03:58 PM
Gym page change
Well done Zen. It's gonna take me a while to get used to not having to change which stat to train.
2007.Aug.28, 04:30 PM

Thought i was losing it wen every time i got there it was done already....guess not yay!!
2007.Aug.28, 05:11 PM

woot zen ur the Best!! :massivegrin:

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Aug.28, 07:05 PM

tyhank you zen you have done it again,so many new things you and err is great
2007.Aug.28, 07:43 PM

Allow me to add my thanks as well. It really does make life easier. Smile
2007.Aug.28, 11:31 PM

That IS awesome! I was wondering how long I'd been manually changing the stat in the dropdown unneeded! Thanks Z!
2007.Aug.29, 03:53 AM

Zen im ashamed for the AL community that you had to implement a change such as this, because after waiting 40 mins to train again, if you are in such a huge rush that you cant choose from 4 options to train in a five minute window, then there is something seriously wrong. Just another example that Decateur is becoming a nanny state. There will be warnings on the credit market next Razz

Im waiting for the first complaint of "Hey i just lvl'd a stat and wanted to train Dex but forgot to change it, Can we not make AL read my mind and do it all totally automatically" Razz

:roll:

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Aug.29, 04:25 AM

andyscho Wrote:Zen im ashamed for the AL community that you had to implement a change such as this, because after waiting 40 mins to train again, if you are in such a huge rush that you cant choose from 4 options to train in a five minute window, then there is something seriously wrong. Just another example that Decateur is becoming a nanny state. There will be warnings on the credit market next Razz

Im waiting for the first complaint of "Hey i just lvl'd a stat and wanted to train Dex but forgot to change it, Can we not make AL read my mind and do it all totally automatically" Razz

I dont understend your irony. Its good change making trin qucker and easier.
with old system i make mistakes from time to time :oops: so Im happy that it is finally implement Biggrin
2007.Aug.29, 04:43 AM

Mistakes happen in life, teaches you to be more careful.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Aug.29, 07:10 AM

andyscho Wrote:Im waiting for the first complaint of "Hey i just lvl'd a stat and wanted to train Dex but forgot to change it, Can we not make AL read my mind and do it all totally automatically" Razz

lol would that not come under botting because alot of people AL is always on there minds Twisted

Nice change Zen shows that you read peoples posts and have an understanding in what players in AL want, always a good thing Biggrin