9:29 am
New! Chance got caught trying to bust you out of jail. Delete
9:25 am Lefty got caught trying to bust you out of jail. Delete
2007.Oct.06, 09:41 AM

and the very next crimes i did:

failed

busted (used 25 credits)

busted

i'm really starting to dislike this game. i cant stop getting caught from doing meth labs... sigh..
2007.Oct.06, 12:06 PM

Really? I figured with the level and INT aspect you would only fail and very rarely get caught. UGH!!!!!!!!!! I fail a few times as well ,but rarely am caught myself. Usually happens when I do not have the APs to try to bust myself out though. LOL
2007.Oct.06, 02:21 PM

I was told a long time ago that intel does help with busting but fail to see how it really helps. Since I boosted it in may and june, my % of success went down by over 12% and my natural dex is over my character level, which I think should be good enough to make busts anywhere between 0 and 300 mins easily. Not the case at all and my intel is very high compare to the rest of the community (except Pullo of course!)
2007.Oct.06, 03:08 PM

What about your complex meth lab Thor? Not many failures, right? Actually, do you still do them or are you on the highest AP crimes only? Smile
2007.Oct.06, 05:26 PM

I stopped doing meth labs at like lvl 22-23 because it wasn't giving me any exp but where does that relate to intel vs busting our of jail?
2007.Oct.06, 05:34 PM

My earlier post with INT was directed at the complex meth lab issue where Pop was caught doing it. I figured at his level and probably good INT as well would have very rare failures and even rarer at getting caught.
2007.Oct.06, 05:52 PM

scorpious, what is your int. if i may so kindly ask???
i'm 7 int right now with dex @ 10, and still focusing on raising it so i can work on complex meth labs for the $$$$$
2007.Oct.06, 06:55 PM

My INT is 10 and some change now. Smile Smile Please don't ask for any battle stats. They suck as it is without everyone laughing at them too. lol lol
2007.Oct.07, 11:03 AM

one thing I noticed about busting is that I generally fail with lower time limits but the upper time limits I seem to do pretty well. You would think that that would bbe reversed.