New School Classes?
2007.Aug.26, 04:52 PM
New School Classes?
Anyone not think it would be a good idea to have a different school in each district? like there are people on AL who have done all the classes and there is nothing else for them to learn, if there was schools in each district i think people would enjoy the game better, each district the classes costs more, lasts longer, but much better gains than the previous district, and so on. Anyone want to see it happen? Biggrin
2007.Aug.26, 04:56 PM

I definitely think some expansion of the current system would be an improvement. Knowing the current benefits on some of the courses it kind of seems a waste. I'm sure improvements and upgrades will come with time.
2007.Aug.26, 04:59 PM

Schools in different districts--I hope my parents live on the "right side of the tracks" and can afford to send me to a preppy private school Smile
2007.Aug.26, 05:31 PM

Ya good idea, could be like in real life, first is elementary school, then middle school, high school, undergrad, doctorate, masters and etc.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Aug.26, 05:46 PM

yes, two thumbs up. Biggrin
what about some kind of jail schools too? and jail crimes? (some one else had that idea, I'm sorry to the one that did. I forgot who you are)
2007.Aug.26, 05:54 PM

Eh, I don't know, I am sure something else is either being worked on or there is a better system that would be implemented.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Aug.26, 05:58 PM

yeah seems like a great Idea to bad I'm poor Sad lol