Berserk rage
2007.Aug.23, 04:49 PM
Berserk rage
what exactly does it do? i just used it and got no exp and it put the person in teh hospital for 60mins.. why choos ethat over just hispitalizing someone?
2007.Aug.23, 04:51 PM

Gives you a good boost in battle but requires your full ap to do it.

Its to help you fight those who are just a bit too strong for you but to whom you would like to send a message or something.
2007.Aug.23, 07:04 PM

I guess that answered by question about whether or not you get XP from it. Didn't feel like wasting all my energy to find out. LOL
2007.Aug.26, 12:39 PM

hydro9226 Wrote:Gives you a good boost in battle but requires your full ap to do it.

Its to help you fight those who are just a bit too strong for you but to whom you would like to send a message or something.

Full AP? I thought it was full energy?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Aug.26, 12:44 PM

yeah it is ful energy i used it and it took all my energy
2007.Aug.26, 05:34 PM

It does give nice little boost in attacking, but it can also give the advantage to the defender, its just random.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Aug.26, 11:39 PM

i feel like this is not as useful of a technique considering the new war codes
2007.Aug.27, 01:00 PM

It gives a chance for lower player to successfully hit a higher person

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass