Just started playing
2007.Aug.25, 12:12 PM
Just started playing
I joined yesterday and I think this game has potential to be a nice time killer at work. I'm a lvl 3 right now and I'm finding that it's very slow-moving.

I wanna be good at this game, but this is just way too slow for me right now. I was wondering if I can take out a loan for some schooling or something to speed this along a little bit?
2007.Aug.25, 12:44 PM

If you donate $5 for 500 credits you can spend those on Donator status. That will speed up how fast your Energy/Action Points/Happiness refreshes. The game does seem a little slow at first but things pick up if you keep training and working your character.
2007.Aug.25, 12:51 PM

Stick with it, I remember how slow it was at first, Youll soon be as addicted as the rest of us.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Aug.25, 01:17 PM

and i think u have some gym bonuses in the first 7 days u start playing so u could raise up all your stats at rating 3 at least

i was lucky to get the bonus gym day(1st June i think) in the 3rd day i have logged on
2007.Aug.25, 01:46 PM

I see potential in this game, but I'm too unpatient to grow on that learning curve. I wanna start doing some real dirt.

Is there anything else I should know? I appreciate the help.
2007.Aug.25, 01:56 PM

well dont get too unpatient cause if u'll start begging for money u'll get enemies or something like that
2007.Aug.25, 02:00 PM

this game doens't give you instant gratification. If you're too impatient and want to pwn faces right away this game may not be for you. This game is a long term commitiment. Give it time, you will become completely addicted and find yourself playing 16-20 hours a day. Keep learning. As you level up you find more things appear for you but don't forget to train your battle stats too. No sense in being weak for your level.
2007.Aug.25, 02:58 PM

Roughly how many people are in this game? What's the highest level you can get?
2007.Aug.25, 03:03 PM

Off login page
Registered Users : 7,290
Crimes Commited : 2,324,489
Jail Terms : 116,836
Crimes Today : 9,300
Arrests Today : 406

And for level, as high as Zenith let's us go.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Aug.25, 08:09 PM

i remember when i started to it was a time killer after 3 days i could not stop playing as you progress in the game you will want o play it more,i would play it at work but i build houses so no computer for me at work,but when i get home i wear it out ,so like everybody is telling you just hang in there and it will get better,one more thing when you attack make sure they are off line if not that can get you enemys fast as well and odn't hospitalize if you want exp for the attack