Bustin People Out of Jail
2007.Aug.24, 03:52 PM
Bustin People Out of Jail
I am level 15, my best bust is 359 minutes, yet when I try to bust someone out at 369 minutes, it says I need more experience. How is it then possible that a level 14 can attempt and get jailed for trying to bust this person out. Am I missing something?
2007.Aug.24, 06:48 PM

Stats come into play when a lower level person can attempt to bust out someone that a higher level person can't.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Oct.03, 06:27 AM

I think I finally figured this out. You have to reach a max in minutes before you can proceed to the next level of busting. There is like a cap you can bust out for. I sat at 373 minutes for a long time. I couldn't try to get someone higher than 400 minutes, always said not enough experience. Now I finally got 394 and I can attempt the next level of minutes.

Once the cap is reached then you have to find the next cap level to proceed farther in the minutes. Smile
2007.Oct.03, 08:12 AM

nah, has nothin to do with that. its all based on your level and your stats
2007.Oct.03, 08:43 AM

I would have to disagree. I know people lower level and lower dex that can bust people out that I can't. Unless there are other stats involved besides dex and int. this is the only thing that is working for me, reaching a max minute level.
2007.Oct.03, 03:46 PM

yes, but your max is probably higher than your highest bust. when it comes to higher busts, luck is involved.

this isnt a discussion on who has the highest busts, its a discussion on max bust POSSIBLE.

higher dex + higher level (and higher int? i didnt know that one) = higher maximum possible bust.

if youre level 14 with 13 dex and you have a HIGHEST bust of 280 minutes, yes, its possible for a level 12 with 11 dex to maybe have a better bust than you. but if someone is in the slammer for 360 minutes, you wil at least be able to TRY to bust that person out. the lower level will not

make sense?
2007.Oct.03, 06:57 PM

Yeah, busting is a pain sometimes. Just when I see somebody high enough in jail which I could bust in a few minutes when they are lower in time somebody else higher in level does it or they 25 credit their way out of jail. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT DARN PoI shot always seems to be out of reach. LOL