little bit disappointed
2007.Aug.16, 08:55 PM
little bit disappointed
i got hit while offline... now before any jumps to conclusions and start screaming that its cosidered an honor to have people try and get points off you.. i know. thats not what i'm dissapointed at. guy hits me, gets no money off me cause i try to be smart and deposit it as soon as i get it. i come back on line, see the message, and i think oh well, no big deal. now i send him a message:

Sender : Flagg1000 [9742] online
Date : 16 August 07 @ 11:50:22 am
Subject : money

Darn you... gimme my $0.00 back

i'm trying to be funny, his reply:

Sender : Assault [9990] online
Date : 16 August 07 @ 9:17:43 pm
Subject : RE:money

r u getting smart bitch! dnt fuk wit me asshole or u will pay dearly, maybe not in money coz u jst deposit it all in ur bank, but u will pay!

my reponse:

You mugged Assault and stole $0 out of their pockets!

and:

Send Cash
You sent $1 to Assault [9990].

now i am probably gpoing to get the crap kicked outta me for this... but oh well lol
2007.Aug.16, 09:07 PM

Well, if he hits you online I am sure there are high LVL players that may decide to hit him many times. Especially being spiteful like that. When I was new, I didn't know about the offline hits only and was doing online attacks. Needless to say I was hit a couple times and then told about online attacks. So unless Assault is LVL 30+ there may be a few people that will give him a love tap if he starts online attacks.

I notify new players about the courtesy offline attacks. I was replied to in colorful metaphors so I attacked them once. No more colors then. LOL
2007.Aug.16, 09:12 PM

its a game.. a VERY enjoyable game..... but a game none the less. had he not started the smack talk i would never had thought about it again. sorry,but i just couldnt let that go by with out a response Razz
2007.Aug.16, 11:32 PM

I think the moral of the story is don't mess with someone who's screen name is Flagg. (Hopefully some of you will understand where I am coming from.) Twisted

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Aug.16, 11:40 PM

Nice Zenith, you truly know your Stephen King!

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Aug.16, 11:56 PM

love the dollar being sent
2007.Aug.17, 12:35 AM

If I'm told of an online attack I'll usually mug them to give them a short taste of the hospital accompanied by a very polite email explaining the ethics of the game and then sincerely tell them to have a good evening. Their response determines their treatment from that moment fwd. Wink

85% of the responses if I get any are players that truly say they didn't know and they don't do it anymore which is very cool.
2007.Aug.17, 05:58 AM

When it's my referal I don't think and... well you could say I give them a long stay in hospital. Twisted
2007.Aug.17, 03:45 PM

i agree with badmanmif you need him hit for hitting you online just mail me,it is not nice to hit people online
2007.Aug.17, 05:58 PM

I saw one guy doing it and told him about it and that people may hit him because of his online tactic. He wrote back to me and told me he wasn't attacked yet but would stop and that he didn't know. I think he said others told him after I did as well. Smile Smile