Samurai and ninja katanas
2007.Aug.16, 06:25 PM
Samurai and ninja katanas
through my years as a martial artist i have never seen a weapon as graceful and deadly as theses two weapons,these weapons represent alot and in al is under rated,i was hopeing to get others ideas and oppinions on this matter
2007.Aug.16, 08:22 PM

They were probably made with scrap in a chop shop with illegal child labor. LOL I was wondering why katana did less than a sledgehammer. My strength is the lowest of all my stats yet it seemed I did better when we started this new war system with my sledgehammer instead of my katana. Of course I did OK with my peace. HEHE
2007.Aug.16, 10:46 PM

obviously because your "bashing down" the other gang, as opposed to sending bullets that reflect off the hideout and do like no dmg... something blunt will obviously be more effectfull
2007.Aug.17, 06:00 PM

I did very good with my peace when I had it. I just sucked at the Katana even though I figured it would slice through many things. Yet the sledge was better than the blade. HEHE
2007.Aug.17, 09:28 PM

Scorpious Wrote:I did very good with my peace when I had it. I just sucked at the Katana even though I figured it would slice through many things. Yet the sledge was better than the blade. HEHE

See, in real life, they'd be the same. If you think about it, the Katana could easily slice through someone's head, inlcuding the skull, if you hit in the right point. As the Sledge would crush the skull with one throw. If not, two. Two at the most, especially if your buffed up.

Another example: A sledge could crush ribs with one hit. The Katana could slice through the skin easily, and go THROUGH the ribs if you hit at the right point, and could slice through a lung, heart, or any organ that is close to the part you stab. It's just common sense. lol
2007.Aug.17, 09:36 PM

Dresicos Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:I did very good with my peace when I had it. I just sucked at the Katana even though I figured it would slice through many things. Yet the sledge was better than the blade. HEHE

See, in real life, they'd be the same. If you think about it, the Katana could easily slice through someone's head, inlcuding the skull, if you hit in the right point. As the Sledge would crush the skull with one throw. If not, two. Two at the most, especially if your buffed up.

Another example: A sledge could crush ribs with one hit. The Katana could slice through the skin easily, and go THROUGH the ribs if you hit at the right point, and could slice through a lung, heart, or any organ that is close to the part you stab. It's just common sense. lol
I'll be honest man, ypu scare the living hell out me. Please move far away.
2007.Aug.18, 12:13 AM

Dresicos Wrote:See, in real life, they'd be the same. If you think about it, the Katana could easily slice through someone's head, inlcuding the skull, if you hit in the right point. As the Sledge would crush the skull with one throw. If not, two. Two at the most, especially if your buffed up.

you dont live near a school do you?

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Aug.18, 09:22 AM

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe he lives near a prison and is just daring any convicts to make a break for it so he can use his toys on them and then look like a town hero for stopping the hardened felons before they got away and committed more crimes. HEHE
2007.Aug.18, 10:01 AM

Oh, katanas wil have their time to shine. Now, I can see some godly-like katana weapons falling from the heavens and rising from the pits in about a decade's time, when every major player on here is considered a diety, in some sort of mystifying way. It is only a matter of time.

:wink:
2007.Aug.18, 03:13 PM

andyscho Wrote:
Dresicos Wrote:See, in real life, they'd be the same. If you think about it, the Katana could easily slice through someone's head, inlcuding the skull, if you hit in the right point. As the Sledge would crush the skull with one throw. If not, two. Two at the most, especially if your buffed up.

you dont live near a school do you?

A couple of blocks away, and the other scary part is that I've got a kid.. :oops: But..I wouldn't do anything to mah kid. :wink: