referral Question, Wondering if against rules.
2007.Aug.13, 09:36 AM
referral Question, Wondering if against rules.
Let's say I knew a few decent gaming websites that I could purchase a small ad campaign. Would it be within the rules to us my referral link? I mean, I'm just double checking, because it might be a better investment to advertise via refferals then investing in straight out donations for credits.

Let me know, so that I cant start asap with advertising on a larger scale. Thanks!
2007.Aug.13, 12:08 PM

By all means, the more people we can bring to the game the better. That's what the referral system is for.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Aug.13, 12:55 PM

Awesome I will start right away!
2007.Aug.13, 02:42 PM

I've been doing it for a long time now, hence my 140some referrals but from time to time I use the referral links of others so I don't get them all.

The links in my sig are to vote for AL on 2 top sites and yes, at the moment, its my referral link that's in there but since I don't get any awesome referrals, it simply helps to get more players and I'd say bout 1/10 stays and play for a while, some have been here for a very long time.

And 1 last thing, you might want to take care of your referrals, it's not easy to start new in this game, with no knowledge, no cash and no friends, give em a boost at the start, some advices and show them some love, in the end, it will be better for every1.
2007.Aug.13, 11:15 PM

Yea, I have been giving all my referrals atleast 1,000$, a Long-Range, Melee, and Armor. As well as 1 Stim, and 5 Jerky's.

Gotten 2 referrals so far today, yay! ^^