do i lose career points?
2007.Aug.12, 03:24 PM
do i lose career points?
if im fired, will i lose all the points i earned?

im leaving tomorrow, and wont be back until friday..and i only need 50 more points to go up in rank.

i just want to know if ill lose points
2007.Aug.12, 03:34 PM

If you get fired, yes you lose all points. But from what I got out of it, if your going somewhere for a while, quit, and when ya come back, go back to the same job and it stays the same. Don't quote me on this though.
2007.Aug.12, 03:37 PM

Yeah, you have to quit your job and you can resume it at anytime.
2007.Aug.12, 08:41 PM

zenith Wrote:If you are inactive for 5 or more days and have an active career selected, you will be fired by your boss for poor work performance. Being fired is costly, as you will lose a rank in that career if it is above 1.

Don't think you lose points but since you won't be here anyway, might not want to take the chance.

And mail Zen (or wait til she sees this), she will gladly answer you with a smile.
2007.Aug.12, 10:56 PM

why would you let yourself get fired? just quit!

that's what I do in real life:

"Your're fired"

"You can't fire me! I quit!"

::throws random office supplies::
2007.Aug.12, 11:12 PM

You lose a rank, not points. If you are rank 1 in a career, you just get fired with no penalty. If you are higher than rank 1, you lose 1 rank (so if 4 you go down to 3, etc).

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Aug.14, 12:13 AM

But if you quit your job you dont lose rank right? So If I'm level 2 scientist, i can quit for a week, come back and I'll still be level 2?
2007.Aug.14, 12:35 AM

That is correctemundo.
2007.Aug.14, 12:39 AM

Think of it as going on your yearly paid vaction instead of quitting, With your vaction your job will still be there waiting for you just as you left it =P
2007.Aug.14, 10:21 PM

Netherese Wrote:Think of it as going on your yearly paid vaction instead of quitting, With your vaction your job will still be there waiting for you just as you left it =P

You hope. LOL