Poll: Does This Happen Every Time You Get To Lev. 4
Yes
No, this is a glitch
[Show Results]

I Can't Increase My Experience
2007.Aug.10, 07:59 PM
I Can't Increase My Experience
it keeps on 0, I kept on doing crimes and attacking other players which I have won but it stays on zero. Sad I just became lev 4 but the exp. bar does increase
2007.Aug.10, 09:49 PM
Re: I Can't Increase My Experience
BeastKingG Wrote:it keeps on 0, I kept on doing crimes and attacking other players which I have won but it stays on zero. Sad I just became lev 4 but the exp. bar does increase

I see 4 fights you started, 2 victories, and 0 attacks while you were level 4. I also see you being attacked by someone one time when you were level 4 and losing. So at level 4, that is a loss of XP, but the system keeps you at 0 because you cannot go in the negatives.

As for crimes, try doing more difficult ones. If a crime is too easy, you get 0 XP. If you get busted you lose XP.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2007.Aug.11, 01:07 AM

Exactly. I do the complex meth lab and even though I get the cash I do not get the XP for it, at least for the 400+ to 700+ payouts. Not sure of the high 800s or the 900s/1000s payouts. I know at times I steal cars (16 or 18 APs) and depending on how high my payout gets I see an XP gain there. Smile