Credits on AP
2007.Aug.10, 04:03 PM
Credits on AP
i only want honeust opinons here thank you

i think we should be able to use credits for refill AP like we can with happiness and energy but if ur gang is in war u cannot use this option Biggrin
2007.Aug.10, 04:24 PM

thats a good idea i have another one we could switch 1 credit for 2 work points
2007.Aug.10, 10:59 PM

ABSOLUTELY NOT! imagine someone having about 10000 credits. he could use it all to get job points, that would be about 20k of it. that would mean leveling up to VERY high levels, and it would make the whole career idea very rigged, and it the game would turn into a "who can spend the most money on the game" fight. think about it. 20k*4(dex, str or acc) = 80,000 dp. that would be for the averaged level person, about 10 ratings. that is REALLY unfair for people who want to play for free, cause then they would get absolutely out-ranked in every way.

also, AP refills are unbalanced because you could make money much quicker, bust much more people out, and barely have to worry about activity to get your job gains.

this is a VERY bad idea in my opinion, and it has already been dismissed by many people in other threads.

Please close this? It has already been brought up by others.
2007.Aug.11, 01:11 AM

MaxGhost Wrote:ABSOLUTELY NOT! imagine someone having about 10000 credits. he could use it all to get job points, that would be about 20k of it. that would mean leveling up to VERY high levels, and it would make the whole career idea very rigged, and it the game would turn into a "who can spend the most money on the game" fight. think about it. 20k*4(dex, str or acc) = 80,000 dp. that would be for the averaged level person, about 10 ratings. that is REALLY unfair for people who want to play for free, cause then they would get absolutely out-ranked in every way.

also, AP refills are unbalanced because you could make money much quicker, bust much more people out, and barely have to worry about activity to get your job gains.

this is a VERY bad idea in my opinion, and it has already been dismissed by many people in other threads.

Please close this? It has already been brought up by others.
I completely agree.
2007.Aug.11, 01:52 AM

+1 here, bad idea.
2007.Aug.11, 02:32 AM

+2 Here, bad idea..
2007.Aug.11, 03:46 AM

very bad idea, i like the job thing the way it is.
2007.Aug.11, 07:35 AM

get lost bout close this thread other ppl my want it
2007.Aug.11, 07:36 AM

O AND BTW I DIDN'T MENTION ANYTHING BOUT BEING ABLE TO DO MORE JOBS UNLESS U 4GOT U CAN ONLY DO A SORTEN AMOUNT OF HOURS A DAY SO lol
2007.Aug.11, 08:05 AM

forget about the jobs, gang war would be skewed to the main donators of the game. AP is good as is.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.