weapons
2007.Aug.10, 12:52 PM
weapons
I notice you can equip both a ranged weapon and a melee weapon.. so could i use both in combat at the same time? if not then whats the use of having both equipped?

Also idoe the same hold true in AL as most game in which usually the most expensive weapon is the one that does the most damage?
2007.Aug.10, 01:23 PM

lol.. tell yoda how cheap his weapon is..... cheap = bad, but $1 = gooooood Sad
btw, as far as i know holding both weps just results in using the best one in a fight.
2007.Aug.10, 01:34 PM

ok so then looking at the store the highest gun i see in pablos armory is about 2.5k while in benny the blade the katana and sledgehammer cost waayy more so then the katan and sledgehammer would both be better than that 2.5k gun in pablos armory?
2007.Aug.10, 01:36 PM

gotta make a choice, you going physical or ranged? later on there are new shops in new districts, not all guns are cheaper than melee.
2007.Aug.10, 01:37 PM

Depends on your stats, str for melee, acc for ranged. Which you got most?
2007.Aug.10, 02:12 PM

i have more str than acc (and wwaayyy more dex than str lol) as for later shops in later distrcicts i know not all gun are cheaper than melee wepoins thats why i specifically reffered to those two items in those two shops specifically
2007.Aug.11, 01:20 AM

I only have my ranged weapon equiped.
2007.Aug.24, 06:27 AM

Now when you are talking about a melee charachter...what exactly all goes into this? I know that str correlates with melee and acc correlates with rng.

My question is, does melee also require the statistic of accuracy to help land more hits?
2007.Aug.24, 06:46 AM

you basically wanna get all-around stats gains with an emphasis on your stat preference. ACC will matter, but if you want to be melee, you will want to emphasize str and dex
2007.Aug.27, 12:51 PM

Is str still useful for ranged, is that what makes the dmg higher? Or does acc help that too for ranged? Or is it just higher lvl u do more dmg?