busting people out of jail
2007.Aug.08, 10:41 PM
busting people out of jail
do you get anything for doing so? i notice people i dont even know have been risking their butts to get me outta jail .. so im wondering do you get exp or anything for it or are people around here just that nice? lol
2007.Aug.08, 11:44 PM

Most people bust others for the experience (yes according to how much time you have, level, level of the person busting you, the "buster" gets experience)

Some do it cause they are nice! Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Aug.09, 04:43 PM

People are probably also doing it because when they were new and in jail a higher player busted them and they also do not like seeing new players sitting in jail when they can be enjoying the game. Smile Smile Smile
2007.Aug.09, 05:02 PM

I started busting all my alliance people out. Now I bust people out cause I sure hate sitting in jail for long periods of time eating that terrible food. The feeling of saving people 250 minutes in jail is great Smile
2007.Aug.09, 07:25 PM

The people I bust out in order of priority:
1.People in my gang.
2.Members of the Brahtherhood.
3.Friends in the game.
4.People I know have busted me out.
5.People with the highest number of minutes in jail.
2007.Aug.10, 07:42 AM

Jail Busters Description
If you are in jail, and Bubba is eyeing you, who you gonna call?

JAILBUSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Order of Precedence:
1. Friends (of course fellow gang members)
2. Low level players (ONLINE)
3. Higher level players (ONLINE)

Over 10 minutes remaining of course. HEHE

We bust you out of jail or get locked up trying! LOL

Of course after the gang and friends I will try a bust if I see a very high jail time. Trying to get on the PoI for best bust (even if only #50 LOL) or rise in the rankings on the other jail categories. HEHE