Al lotto
2022.Jul.14, 09:17 PM
RE: Al lotto
(2022.Jul.14 08:35 PM)SuperDave Wrote:  TriadBoy is zenith.Fact'd.[/align]

You thinking so?

What's'a matter, kid? Don't ya' like clowns?
2022.Jul.14, 11:22 PM
I suppose I can do the lotto with just whoever is interested.

4:30 pm FuN2PwN attacked you and lost. Zerkin ain't easy.
2:50 pm SuP3Rn00b attacked you and lost. Zerkin still ain't easy.
13.Aug.14 SuP3R1 attacked you and lost. See above.

2022.Jul.15, 10:50 AM
I'll take however many 50k gets me

FilthyMick hits Ramon Wiley for 1849 damage. Ramon Wiley resists 43 for a total of 1806 damage.
2022.Jul.15, 11:07 AM
(2022.Jul.15 10:50 AM)filthymick Wrote:  I'll take however many 50k gets me

I’ll buy in for $50k as well.

2022.Jul.15, 08:33 PM
Sure, we can do that. I just tested positive for covid, so activity is spotty for me. I'll still log on every day, but this variant of covid reminds me more of mono. I am constantly tired with a fever.
I just looked over random.org. the site has changed, and now charges for the same style random drawing now costs $5. Given $5 is about $1 million AL dollars, spending that on a 100 to 250k lottery seems a bit ass backwards.

They still have the ability for me to randomize a list by line, which will just have to be whichever line is first is the "winner". The major downside is I will have zero transparency. I used to be able to set the drawing to happen in the future, and anyone could look at it, ensuring no funny business as I could change nothing once I set up the drawing. Now I will have to either screen shot or screen record the drawing, and to be honest, there is nothing preventing me from doing drawings over and over until I get a result I desire.

So if I go through with this, it will be with the understanding that you all have to trust me to not be a shitbag.
This post was last modified: 2022.Jul.17 03:17 AM by InPaceRequiscat.

2022.Jul.15, 09:06 PM
(2022.Jul.15 08:33 PM)InPaceRequiscat Wrote:  Sure, we can do that. I just tested positive for covid, so cavity is spotty for me. I'll still log on every day, but this variant of covid reminds me more of mono. I am constantly tired with a fever.
I just looked over random.org. the site has changed, and now charges for the same style random drawing now costs $5. Given $5 is about $1 million AL dollars, spending that on a 100 to 250k lottery seems a bit ass backwards.

They still have the ability for me to randomize a list by line, which will just have to be whichever line is first is the "winner". The major downside is I will have zero transparency. I used to be able to set the drawing to happen in the future, and anyone could look at it, ensuring no funny business as I could change nothing once I set up the drawing. Now I will have to either screen shot or screen record the drawing, and to be honest, there is nothing preventing me from doing drawings over and over until I get a result I desire.

So if I go through with this, it will be with the understanding that you all have to trust me to not be a shitbag.

No worries from my end. I have no issues. Just let me know when the lottery starts and I'll send over the cash.

Also, I hope you get to feeling better. COVID sucks.
This post was last modified: 2022.Jul.15 09:08 PM by TheManiac.

2022.Jul.15, 09:55 PM
Not to knock anyone who is or has dealt with it, but I am unvaccinated and it feels like mono. Mild to moderate fever and tired all the time. Fever gets knocked down with ibuprofen and acetametaphin which gets rid of the tired too. So all things considered, I have it easy.